My office space

Last month I rented a cozy little room in the downstairs of Kate's Natural Food's , next to Wholistic Wisdom on University Blvd in Harrisonburg. My little space is perfect for midwifery, childbirth education and seeing doula clients. I spent a few weeks painting, shopping, framing, and moving all of my stuff in. It looks amazing. To celebrate I am having an open house on May 19th with tea and yummy desserts for my clients past and present and my family and friends.

I have things set up so pretty in here and since I try to come without the kids this space has not only become a "work" setting but also a retreat for me. I can relax and get things done with dim lighting, comfy and CLEAN furniture (no cats or kids!) and pandora on the laptop. Ahhhhhh. If only there was a hottub in here. Maybe one day when I convert this place into Harrisonburgs first free-standing birth center I'll install a super duper birthing tub with jets!